Airowear At The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event 2019
Airowear had a fantastic weekend on site at the Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event in Lexington, Ky.! It was a thrill to meet so many riders interested in experiencing our body protectors and to be a part of some incredible international sport.
Airowear and Charles Owen were located in Sponsor Village and had a team of professional fitters on stand to do fittings and answer questions about what makes our body protectors unique. It was a wonderful opportunity to meet riders of all ages and levels from around the world.
We were proud to have our AyrPS air protection system as our highlighted and most popular body protection. The highly ventilated, lightweight AirMesh is designed with gender-specific sizing to allow for a customised-feeling fit. The ability to zip on the added protection of our AirShell air layer made it an easy choice for riders of all disciplines, whether they were planning on tackling a five-star one day or simply looking for the most comprehensive protection for daily schooling.
BETA Safety Week 2019 started on Saturday along with LRK3DE’s cross-country. It was the perfect kick-off to the week’s celebration of safety. We are thrilled to be a part of the British Equestrian Trade Association’s second annual BETA Safety Week and were proud that we were able to share the importance of properly fitted safety equipment in Kentucky.
Here are some of our favorite links about the competition:
- First Look: Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event Course Preview
- Photo Gallery: Kentucky Finale Through Shannon Brinkman’s Lens
- USEF Network’s 2019 Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event Highlights
- Top Quotes From The Final Day of Kentucky 2019
- Townend Repeats at Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event Presented by MARS EQUESTRIAN
- Photo Of The Day: This Is What Sportsmanship Looks Like
- After The 2019 LRK3DE: The Best Is Still To Come With Tsetserleg
Congratulations to all of the riders in Kentucky for a brilliant weekend. We will be at the Badminton Horse Trials this week and hope to see everyone there!